Mosaic Invest’s Corporate Services provides niche professional services of a highly personalised nature to corporate clients. We create and manage bespoke corporate structures and special purpose vehicles that assist our clients to achieve their corporate goals.
The firm’s structuring services design and establish local and offshore corporate structures in a safe and tax efficient manner suited to the unique needs of each client.
The firm’s administration services ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of corporate structures and include:
- Accounting of all financial transactions;
- Preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Preparation of the audit file and subsequent liaisons with auditors;
- Registration for and filing of all South African Revenue Services taxes and returns;
- Preparation and filing of all documentation required by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission;
- Preparation and filing of all documentation required by the Master of the High Court;
- Preparation and filing of all documentation required by any offshore authority;
- Bank administration services;
- Investment management and advice;
- Foreign exchange allowance administration services;
- Establishment and maintenance of share registers;
- Independent corporate trustee services;
- Liaisons with any other service providers.